ZHEN - Kitchen Knife Blank, 67-Layer Damascus, Set of 5
Build Your Own Knife! This kit includes only the blade. Handle Material (Called Knife Scales) Sold Separately. ZHEN Premium Damascus Knife Kits are forged in Japan utilizing years of knife making...
This kit includes the following items:
- Nakiri 67-Layer Damascus Knife Blank 6-5/8" L x 5/64" T (170mm x 1.8mm)
- Chef's 67-Layer Damascus Knife Blank 8-1/4" L x 5/64" T (210mm x 1.8mm)
- Santoku 67-Layer Damascus Knife Blank 4-13/16" L x 5/64" T (120mm x 1.8mm)
- Parer 67-Layer Damascus Knife Blank 3-5/16"" L x 5/64" T (85mm x 1.8mm)
- Bread High Carbon Stainless Steel Knife Blank 9-1/2" L x 5/64" T (240mm x 1.8mm)
You May Also Like
Item 154606Model KSB-515
ZHEN Premium Damascus Knife Kits are forged in Japan utilizing years of knife making skill and technology. Each high quality blade is crafted by forge welding 66 layers of steel together around a core layer of VG – 10 steel (HRC 60 – 62) which creates a high quality blade. Each blade will have its own unique pattern on its surface and an edge that remains extremely sharp over an extended period of time. Designed with the professional cook in mind, these knives make a great gift for the cook in your family. Set includes five knife kits: Nakiri, Chef's, Santoku, Parer, and Bread knife. Bread Knife is crafted from high carbon stainless steel (HRC 54 -56) and features granton edges (non-stick scallops) to help release thin slices and sticky food. Handle material sold separately at Japan Woodworker.
- Crafted from 66 layers of Japanese Damascus steel
- VG-10 steel core with a Rockwell hardness of 60-62
- Maintains an extremely sharp edge for a long period of time