Woodworker's Guide To Joinery Back To Basics
Woodworker's Guide to Joinery (Back to Basics) In Woodworker's Guide to Joinery, you'll learn what is important to know now and what can be left for later. Best of all, the information is presented...
Woodworker's Guide to Joinery (Back to Basics)
In Woodworker's Guide to Joinery, you'll learn what is important to know now and what can be left for later. Best of all, the information is presented in the plain-spoken language you'd hear from a trusted friend of relative, and includes:
- Joinery basics from simple to ornate
- Why Butt Joints are an excellent option for many tasks
- Miter Joints - clean lines and more gluing area
- Lap and Groove Joints - strong and simple
- Mortise-and-Tenon Joints - unparalleled resistance to most joint stresses
- Dovetail and Box Joints - practical solution to construction problems
The world's already complicated - your woodworking information shouldn't be!
The Back to Basics series offers straight talk for today's woodworker. Woodworking should be a fun and fulfilling hobby. Bypass the overwhelming overload of woodworking information available, and get "Back to Basics" with the core information you need to succeed. This series offers a clear road map of fundamental woodworking knowledge on essential topics.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer’ link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.