Silky’s best-selling, professional, heavy-duty handsaw features an 11-4/5" curved, hard chrome-plated , mono-constructed blade that is rust-resistant and taper-ground with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design. The curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort because the saw’s design utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology – The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor sharp blade with four cutting angles provides fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action that is suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. The blade has 6.5 teeth per inch, resists rust and the effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Molded-rubber handle holds the high-performance fast-cutting curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder. Made in Japan.
- 11-4/5" (300mm) blade length
- 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30mm) tooth configuration
- 0.6 lb. (280 grams) operating weight; 1 lb. (460 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder is included
- Product applications include pruning/trimming, lawn/garden