Silky Saws HIBIKI 210mm
Try the HIBIKI, an exceptional woodworking saw in the ryoba format (double-sided, pull-cut), for both ripping and cutting. Silky impulse-hardens the teeth on both sides of the blade, so they'll...
You May Also Like
Try the HIBIKI, an exceptional woodworking saw in the ryoba format (double-sided, pull-cut), for both ripping and cutting. Silky impulse-hardens the teeth on both sides of the blade, so they'll remain sharp considerably longer than conventional blades. Woodworking craftsmen appreciate the exceptional design, strength, balance, and superior finish quality of this fine saw.
- 19-1/4" (210mm) blade length
- Blade kerf is 0.9mm
- Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology
- Blade is chrome-plated and taper ground
- The ripping top side of the blade has 11 TPI at the base for smooth starts and 7 TPI at the tip for productive rip cuts
- The crosscutting bottom side features 18.6 TPI for a fast ‘silky smooth’ cut
- Aluminum alloy handle is rubber-gripped and coated for ergonomic comfort and secure handling
- Comes with a snap-lock storage sheath for protection of the teeth and blade
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.