This compact lightweight folding saw with 6-3/4" blade that will take up very little room in your pocket or backpack. Nicknamed “Little Giant” due to its extraordinary cutting capacity, this sleek saw features a rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. The design utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology – the Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp blade provides fast, clean and smooth cutting and locks securely into one of two open positions: in line with the handle and flush cutting. The blade resists the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean. The nonslip rubberized handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality – an ideal saw for your glove box or to carry on hikes. Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included. Made in Japan.
- 6-3/4" (170mm) blade length
- 7 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30mm) tooth configuration
- 0.45 lb. (200 grams) operating weight; 0.6 lb. (280 grams) weight with carrying case
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning/ trimming, lawn/ garden, hunting/ outdoors