SawStop Contractor Saw with 30" Aluminum Extrusion Fence System Model CNS175-SFA30
Flat Shipping Fee of $150.00
The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the jobsite. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented...
This kit includes the following items:
- CNS - Saw Body 1.75 HP
- 30 in Aluminum Fence System
You May Also Like
The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the jobsite. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide. The SawStop table saw’s unique brake design detects hand or finger contact with the saw blade within milliseconds, instantly stopping and retracting the blade, helping to avoid serious injury. In addition to the groundbreaking safety features, SawStop manufactures one of the most precise saws on the market. The fit, finish and tolerance levels are second to none. Includes: 1-3/4 HP Saw with stand, 30"Aluminum Extrusion Fence System, 10" 40-tooth combination blade, two stamped wings, blade guard assembly, miter gauge, riving knife, blade wrenches and owner’s manual.
- CNS175-SFA30: includes aluminum extrusion fence & 30" rails
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 110-120V, 15A *User-configurable to 220-240V, 7-1/2A
- Footprint: 25-3/4" w, 27" d
- Overall dimensions: 58-1/2" w, 40" d, 34-3/4" h
- Cast-iron table: 20" w, 27" d
- Extension wing: 12" w, 27" d
- Shipping weight (approx.): 280 lbs. without fence.
- Blade: 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor
- Blade tilt: left
- Maximum depth of cut: 3-1/8"
- Dado diameter: 8"
- Dado max. width: 13/16" dust collection port, 4" diameter
- Dust-collection port: 4" diameter
- Insert: zero-clearance lock-down insert
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, thin profile
- Riving knife/splitter: 2mm thick
Optional accessories for the SawStop table saw include cast-iron wings, 30" outfeed table, replacement brake cartridge for 10" blades, brake cartridge for 8" dado sets, zero-clearance inserts for 10" blades and 8" dado sets, mobile base, and numerous dust-collection accessories, as well as a jobsite cart with 10" wheels that makes the SawStop Contractor Table Saw truly portable.