SawStop 1.75 HP Professional Cabinet Saw with 52" Professional T-Glide Fence System PCS175-TGP252
Flat Shipping Fee of $250.00
Rebate Available! Learn More
The SawStop 110V, 1-3/4 HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional...
This kit includes the following items:
- T-Glide Pro Fence
- T-Glide Pro 52" Rails
- T-Glide Pro 52" Table
- PCS - Saw Body 1.75 HP
The SawStop 110V, 1-3/4 HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw’s 110V power and optimized footprint make it ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop’s legendary safety system, uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection, the 110V Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to be the cornerstone of a high-end home shop.
- SawStop’s patented safety system
- Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
- Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
- Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
- Micro Blade Guard
- 52" Professional T-style Fence system
- 1-3/4 HP motor 1-phase, 120V 14A
- Table Saw Specs:
- Overall saw dimensions: 85-1/4" x 33" x 34"
- Cabinet footprint: 19-3/8" x 19-3/8"
- Cast-iron table: 20" w x 27" d
- Cast-iron table size with extension wings: 44" w x 27" d
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 1-phase, 110V, 14A
- Weight: 449 lbs
- Blade: 40-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10-1/4"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7-1/2"
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, extends only 5/8" to right of blade
- Insert: zero clearance, steel core, ABS surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts – arbor belt is static dissipative