Miniature Japanese Wood Working Tools in Display Box 8-piece
Handmade in Miki City by master craftsmen and blacksmiths, these little works of art are actually working tools. They make excellent gifts for the woodworking enthusiast who has everything, and...
- Chisels (Nomi) are 60mm long, 14.5mm, 17mm, 23.5mm wide
- Marking Knife (Shirabiki) is 60mm long
- Handsaw (Maebiki-Nokogiri) is 76.5mm long
- Waterstone (Toishi) is 65.5mm x 29mm x 8mm
- Smoothing Plane (Hiri-Ganna) is 54mm x 18mm
- Sickle is 60mm long