Handmade in Miki City by master craftsmen and blacksmiths, these little works of art are actually working tools. They make excellent gifts for the woodworking enthusiast who has everything, and these mini tools are also ideal for all small-scale woodworking and model making projects. Set includes three Chisels with leather wrap, Plane Hammer, Smoothing Plane, Handsaw, Carpenter’s Square and Japanese Ink Line –all in a traditional Paulownia toolbox.
- Chisels (Nomi) are 60mm long, 14.5mm, 17mm, 23.5mm wide, with leather wrap
- Japanese Ink Line (Sumitsubo) is 98mm long
- Handsaw (Ryoba Nokogiri) has 65mm blade length
- Carpenter’s Square (Sashi Gane) is 100mm x 55mm
- Smoothing Plane (Hiri-Ganna) is 54mm x 18mm
- Plane Hammer (Tsuchi) is 140mm long
- Toolbox is 180mm x 89mm x 61mm