LS130 EQ Linear Sander TLoc
Festool's Duplex LS 130 EQ linear sander makes detail sanding faster, easier, and cleaner. Rabbets, edges, and profiles are best sanded by a linear motion. Until now, the only tool that could do...
You May Also Like
Includes: LS 130 EQ Sander, Abrasive Sheet, 90 Degree Pad, Plug-it Power Cord, StickFix Sanding Pad - Flat, SYS 1 T-LOC SystainerFeatures
- Ergonomics - The LS 130 was designed to fit snugly in your hand for ease of maneuverability, requiring less energy and making your work easier
- Lockable Trigger - Lockable trigger allows you to concentrate on sanding rather than operating the trigger.
- Gear-Driven - High-torque, gear-driven sanding power for strong abrasion ability
- Variable Speed Control - Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- Integrated Dust Extraction - Pads are designed to efficiently channel dust through the rear port
- 3X Faster - Powers through detail sanding 3x faster hand-sanding, eliminating user fatigue and delivering more consistent results.
- Power Consumption: 260 watts / 2.2 amps 120 v AC
- Pad Size: 3-5/32" x 5-1/4”
- Speed: 4,000-6,000 opm
- Sanding Stroke: 5/32”
- Weight: 3.9lbs.