Item 158631Model K5
Kreg - Kreg Jig K5 Pocket Hole System
The Kreg Jig® K5 incorporates the best features of older models while adding a host of improvements. K5 offers a tool-free workpiece clamping system with a ratcheting clamp follower and front...
You May Also Like
The Kreg Jig® K5 incorporates the best features of older models while adding a host of improvements. K5 offers a tool-free workpiece clamping system with a ratcheting clamp follower and front mounted ergonomic actuating handle. Still the jig uses the same removable drill guide block to maintain compatibility with the Micro Pocket Drill Guide™ and Kreg Jig® HD. Two large support wings can be attached quickly and easily to the sides of the K5, base providing long workpieces with solid footing. Plus there’s a large storage compartment under the lid of each wing where you can keep your bits, screws and accessories at hand but out of the way. Add in a batch of other great features like a swiveling dust-collection port, spring-loaded indexing pin for the drill guide block and a foolproof depth collar setup gauge, and you have quite simply the most advanced Kreg Jig yet!When you’re ready to create Kreg Joints, the K5 makes it simple. Select your screw based on thickness of your wood, set the stop collar using the Depth Collar Setup Gauge, pull the spring-loaded pin to adjust the Drill Guide Block, set the workpiece clamp and you’re ready to go.Includes: Kreg Jig K5 base, drill guide block, two extension wings, dust-collection port, face frame stop, depth collar gauge, stepped drill bit, driver bit, stop collar, hex key, user guide, starter screw and plug pack.
- New front actuated ratcheting clamp mechanism features tool-free adjustment
- New spring-loaded pin to index drill guide block position and swiveling dust port
- New depth collar setup gauge and material support wings with integral storage area
- Original three-hole drill guide block with 9/16", 7/8", and 1-7/16" center spacing
- Workpiece thickness settings: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2"