DMT - Diamond Crystal Saver
The DMT Diamond Crystal Saver is a unique product which answers a problem found in virtually every home. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a chipped edge. Comfortable 4" (102...
You May Also Like
The DMT Diamond Crystal Saver is a unique product which answers a problem found in virtually every home. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a chipped edge. Comfortable 4" (102 mm) handle. No messy oils needed-use dry or with water.
For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMTr products. Made in USA.
- Easily smoothes chipped edges of crystal, china, ceramic, glassware or any hard material
- Compact, lightweight
- Half-round coarse diamond file good for all-purpose filing needs
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only for defective product (see above). If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.