The new CT26 incorporates increased capacity, innovation and versatility into this new design. With the dual mode power activation, the user chooses either a tool activated or manual activated start-up. This CT (Cleantec®) unit is extremely mobile, with a sturdy chassis, extra-large low abrasion rear tires, and double swivel casters up front to easily negotiate any obstacle. The CT26 dust extractor can be secured in place with a single point foot brake. The filter bags have even been redesigned to be self-cleaning. These bags inflate and deflate with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency. An integrated hose garage has been added for easy hose storage. As with all Festool dust extractors, the CT26 utilizes the Sys-Dock system that facilitates the use/storage of one or more Systainers to the top of the unit. Will work wet or dry with no complex conversion, and is remarkably quiet. Includes: CT 26 E - 6.9 Gallon HEPA Mobile Dust Extractor, HEPA Filter, (1) Fitted Filter Bag, and (1) 1 1/16" x 11.5' Antistatic Suction Hose.
- Power Consumption: 2.9 – 10 amps @ 120V
- 6.9 gallon (26 L) Container Capacity
- 96” Static Water Lift
- Max Suction Force - 137 CFM
- HEPA Filter Surface Area: 3.29 ft2
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.8”x14.4”x21.25”
- Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Power Cord 12 AWG: 24.5’ length
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Festool products can only be sold in the 50 states.