Release a small amount of this inert gas into the container prior to closing to form a protective oxygen barrier. Since oxygen does not come into contact with the finishing material, it can not...
You May Also Like
- Bloxygen is a pressurized can of inert gas that prevents finishing liquids from drying out
- Used ultra pure Argon, a powerful inert gas, to drive the oxygen out
- Bloxygen is heavier than air and separates the liquid surface from any air in the container
- Use all of your finish, not just the first half
- Eliminate spray gun clogs and jams