CMT - #866.601.11 CMT Bowl Cutter 3/4" Deep x 15 x 1/2" shank
Bowl Cutter - Series 866 : Special angled plastic sleeve on the bearing of the CMT Bowl Cutter lets you work without leaving marks on the work piece. Trims and shapes all wood and solid surface...
Item 822328Model 838.992.11
Item 823024Model 838.445.11
Item 822325Model 837.951.11
Item 822327Model 838.991.11
Item 822360Model 856.601.11
Item 817528Model 838.254.11
Item 818344Model 838.222.11
Item 817530Model 838.380.11
Item 822333Model 839.445.11
Item 822383Model 890.527.11
Special angled plastic sleeve on the bearing of the CMT Bowl Cutter lets you work without leaving marks on the work piece. Trims and shapes all wood and solid surface materials. Perfect for kitchen and bathroom counter top work.
• 3/4" Deep
• Shank: 1/2"
• Overall Dia.: N/A
• Cutting Angle: 15.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.