6" Precision Marking Straight Rule - RULE06
The first stainless steel rule with micro-fine guide holes for marking a fine dot with a sharp pencil or metal scribe. Both outside edges have guide holes for fine dot marking, and the center of...
You May Also Like
- Micro-fine marking holes and slots at every 1/16", 1/32" and 1/64"
- Instantly mark your position with zero uncertainty, zero parallax and zero eye strain
- Flexible structure for working on curved surfaces
- Ultra-thin for ultra-precision
- Common ruler?...NO. Common sense?... Yes!