3 pc Set Dia-Sharp Mini Hone
These DMT mini-hones are exceptionally easy to use, and are fantastic for those tune-up licks needed to keep your cutting tools in shape to finish a job, without your having to break out the whole...
- Use only water for a lubricant, so they're easily cleaned up and stored after use
- Sharpening part of the hone is monocrystalline diamond, with a single crystal structure that doesn't break apart
- 7" plastic handles are molded on to a 3/4" x 2-1/2" diamond surface
Tight space? No worries! Kit of Dia-Sharp 2.5 inch Diamond Mini-Hone Sharpener with its ergonomically designed handle provides comfortable sharpening, deburring and honing in tight spaces. Easy access tip measures .033” thick. Diamond surface measures 2.5" x .75". Diamond surface measures 2.5" x .75". Kit of 3: Coarse (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge; Fine (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge; and Extra-Fine (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed, sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only for defective product (see above). If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.