#190.507.11 Solid Carbide Up/Down Spiral Bit 1/2" Diam 1 3/8" 1/2" Shank
Up/Down Compression Spiral BitThese new high performance solid carbide spirals are engineered for faster feed rates and long cutting life. Now super micrograin carbide formula offers extremely...
You May Also Like
Up/Down Compression Spiral Bit
These new high performance solid carbide spirals are engineered for faster feed rates and long cutting life. Now super micrograin carbide formula offers extremely sharp and cleaner cutting edges. Low helical grind shears material with more efficient chip ejection. The tool works less, runs cooler and lasts longer. These spiral router bits are manufactured with the tightest tolerances in the industry. Solid carbide. The Up/Down-cut compression spiral bit cuts simultaneously toward the center of the work piece from both outside surfaces leaving a superior finish on both sides. Up-cut excellent for mortising work. Pulls chips out of routed area. Down-cut is best for a fine upper surface and a sharp, clean surface edge.
• 2+2 Flute
• 1/2" Diam.
• 1-3/8" Cutting Length
• 1/2" Shank
Solid carbide spiral bits are a great choice for anyone who is serious about performance and value. Spiral Bits are unsurpassed for cleaner cuts in ordinary or difficult materials, softwood, hardwood, plywood, composites etc. The spiral cutting edge stays in continuous contact with the workpiece, providing a smooth, chatter-free cutting action. Ground from the finest micrograin carbide stock, CMT's Spiral Bits feature the latest in bit geometry, with low helix angles for fast chip ejection. The Upcut bit is the best choice for a fine finish on the lower surface, or choose the Upcut & Downcut bit (series 190) for the finest finish on both sides of the workpiece. Spiral bits are ideal for use with C.N.C. or handheld routers.
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.