Former Product Id: 24.818.142
The beautifully crafted dovetail joint is a classic that appeals to both professionals and novices alike. Admired for its attractiveness in exposed joint projects, the dovetail is remarkably strong and functional. CMT Dovetail bits are available in 26 different sizes so you can stretch your creativity to its furthest. CMT Dovetail bits are designed to fit all popular jigs including Leigh, Keller, JoinTECH and Omnijig systems. You are sure to find the bit you are looking for in our vast selection of cutting sizes and angles. Check the overall length of the bit before placing an order to be sure you get the size you need - CMT makes bits specifically to fit on jigs and routers that require a longer shank length. Note: Pre-cut your dovetails with a straight bit to reduce bit breakage. Use a diameter slightly less than the small diameter at the neck of the dovetail bit. This will also improve chip removal and safety.
The beautifully crafted dovetail joint is a classic that appeals to both professionals and novices alike. Admired for its attractiveness in box and exposed joint projects, the dovetail is remarkably strong and functional. Check the cutting size, angle and overall length of the bit before placing an order to be sure you get the size you need.
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length; A = Cutting Angle in degrees (ex: 7.5A is a cutting angle of 7.5 degrees); IJ = Incra Jig; LJ = Leigh Jig.
Note: Products labeled 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, click on the 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link below.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
CMT Limited Lifetime Warranty:
1. CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
2. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
3. The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.