Former Product Id: 24.811.600
If you are looking to get the most out of your time and money through more efficient production, but want nothing less than a beautiful clean edge on your finished piece then you definitely must include CMT Straight Bits
in your collection. These razor-sharp, double-faced cutters perfectly synthesize the characteristics and advantages that define quality CMT products. Made of special Fatigue Proofr steel and the best carbide, our straight bits can withstand even the heaviest work load and still give you a smooth, precise cut every time. You also get exceptional chip ejection to allow cleaner and more constant cutting. The surface of all CMT bits is protected with our trademark orange Industrial PTFE Coating to help keep the bit from collecting resin, pitch and other residue. CMT Straight Bits allow production at an industrial scale on a variety of plywoods, composites and natural woods. CMT produces 61 straight bits in almost every size you need.
CMT'S Straight Bits offer the full package of features that define our top-quality tools: razor-sharp edges, special high strength steel and the finest micrograin carbide. Our straight bits can withstand even the heaviest work load and still give you a smooth, precise cut every time. They also provide exceptional chip ejection to allow cleaner and more constant cutting. The surfaces of all CMT bits are protected with our unique orange PTFE Industrial Coating to help keep the bit from collecting resin, pitch and other residue. CMT's selection of 62 Straight Bits allows production at an industrial scale on a variety of plywood, composites and natural woods.
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
CMT Limited Lifetime Warranty:
1. CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
2. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
3. The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.