Former Product Id: 24.213.040.10 The CMT General blade
has taken the place of the 50 tooth combination blades for discerning woodworkers to become the best all-around blade. CMT's General provides excellent results, whether cross cutting or ripping, on the table saw. The consistent distance between each ATB tooth in conjunction with less teeth than a standard blade (40 versus 50) and the 18ø hook angle all add up to beautiful glue line rip cuts and smooth-as-glass crosscuts in both the top and bottom cut! Gives beautiful results in hardwoods, softwoods and plywood veneer. CAUTION: Our General blades are for table saw use only. NOTE: We recommend the CMT Combination Blades, series 215 and 216, for general purpose work with Radial Saws and Miter Boxes. Need help selecting a blade? Click here.
Our trademark orange coating isn't just for decoration. That color is your assurance that these tools include the state-of-the-art design and uncompromising quality that have made CMT famous. Every blade is built on a laser-cut body of the finest German steel, computer tensioned for long, vibration-free performance. We add precisely-calculated "fish hooks" to reduce vibration and noise, then braze on teeth of the finest micrograin carbide. Finally, we bake on layers of PTFE, helping your blade cut smoother, avoid corrosion, clean up easier and stay sharp longer.
Click here for more information on saw blade selection.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
CMT Limited Lifetime Warranty:
1. CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
2. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
3. The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.