Former Product Id: 24.219.090.12
Miter and radial arm saws offer you a wide range of uses, so CMT gives you a compound blade designed to meet their specifications. - the -5ø hook angle, thin kerf and high tooth count allow you to make splinter-resistant top and bottom cuts in plywood, hardwoods, softwoods and laminates. - the negative hook keeps the blade from climbing at aggressive feed rates. With these features, CMT blades offer super performance on radial arm and miter saws and guarantee you a safer, more efficient working environment. That color is your assurance that these tools include the state-of-the-art design and uncompromising quality that have made CMT famous. Every blade is built on a laser-cut body of the finest German steel, computer tensioned for long, vibration-free performance. We add precisely-calculated "fish hooks" to reduce vibration and noise, then braze on teeth of the finest micrograin carbide. Finally, we bake on layers of PTFE, helping your blade cut smoother, avoid corrosion, clean up easier and stay sharp longer.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
CMT Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.